Well, that was interesting. I accidentally published this post without really typing anything. Ooopps!! So I guess you can call this a do over! haha. I am gonna copy someone and do a random post. I will, Sam. Just waaaaatch!! :)
I don't think I like Facebook anymore. The time I spend on it is less and less every day because of the useless upgrades they do to it. The last update you did, Facebook, was good. Stop thinking you need to redo something every six months!
I bought a "polar pop," today and the straw had a hole in it. Nothing is more annoying than drinking your pop with a straw that has a hole in it. Not as annoying as listening to Sarah Palin.
It's fantasy baseball time, and for those of you who rarely see me, you may never see me!!
I tossed a softball for someone to catch, they missed it and it hit the guy behind him in the back. Hilarious!
St. Patrick's Day....I wear green on this day, although I am not sure why.
Well, tomorrow my mom and I are gonna visit Lincoln's Presidential Library in Springfield, IL. I am rather excited because I have no idea what to expect. If I see a Lincoln impersonator, I think I'll shoot him in the back of the head.
Anyone want to give an antonym for diatribe? Anyone, anyone??
I loves most accents, especially of the New England kind. I hate the southern and midwest accent. C'mon, warsh??? Magna Carter?? Oh geez. I'll take beah and wicked hahd any day of the week!
Also, today was recycling day for me. Yay! St. Patrick drove out the snakes, I drove out the plastics from my car and apartment!!
I was on the radio 92.3 WTTS FM last evening. The chick DJ called me Drew the Blues Man because I liked the sound of an artist. She also warned B-town to watch out for the Blues Man...hahaha awwww :( hahaha
Dang it, I still have to catch up! doh!!
if anyone wondered, an antonym for diatribe would be praise.
No comments:
Post a Comment