...myself to be lucky. I am in graduate school, moved across the country and am able to keep up with bill payments. As much as I want to complain some things, I really cannot. I find myself enjoying this semester's classes much more than last semester, I dropped the negative people from my life, I seek to embark on another grueling and frustrating year of fantasy baseball, and I look forward to another scary opportunity. Watch out! (Oh and did I mention that I am going to Fenway for my birthday????)
I went to the wall, which is a long, stone wall down Route 1A in Narragansett, last night to look at the skyline and watch the waters of the Bay crash upon rocks. I have done this numerous times since moving here, and everytime I find myself captivating by the scene. It is simply refreshing to feel the cool breeze off the Bay and to see the Newport Bridge lit up. It's really a site to see (see image above). This is such a great place where thinking can occur but not last night. Last night was a time of gazing and enjoying the environment. Definitely something that is different in the Midwest. To quote James Taylor, "you can feel the moonshine," when you look at this great vista.
Anyway, a point does not exist for his blog except to say I am doing well. Although things could go better (who's could not, right?), it is great. Hope things are going well for you too.
Till next time,
-TCO
1 comment:
THE NEWPORT BRIDGE! :)
Post a Comment