CNN Political Tracker

Friday, March 22, 2013

Bust a Move

I would like to thank Harvard, Ole Miss, and Florida Gulf Coast for ruining my NCAA Tourney Bracket.  Very nice of you three to do that to me.

Spartacus is an amazing series.  The four seasons of it are A+ material television.  Great acting, storytelling, and dialogue.  If you get the opportunity to watch the series, do it.  Yes, it has gratuitous violence and sex but the story rises above it.

Notre Dame is about to lose to Iowa State. Who has two thumbs and picked that upset?  This guy!

These Enterprise commercials are really annoying.

Why is it dogs can sleep anywhere except where you want them to sleep?  Thorin does not like sleeping on her bed in the bedroom when I sleep yet she can sleep on her bed in the living room for hours.  She's something else.

Hey people living above me, when did you transform into elephants?  Just wondering.

Good times were had today at BW's.  I mean four hours worth of good times.  That should happen more often.

Why is The Rock in almost every summer movie now?  He is a good actor, except for Doom and The Toothfairy and the oversell of Hogan's leg drop in Wrestlemania 18 (go to 2:37 of this video to see what I mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYTTKAepUJE)

Went to the Buddy Holly Center over my Spring Break.  It was neat and I am glad I went.

Fantasy baseball draft is tomorrow - huzzah!

That is all for now.

Till Next Time,


No comments: