I ain't afraid of North Korea. They're like a one - legged, one - armed bully. They got nothing.
Yeah, "that" feeling is back. It's a good thing but frustrating. It should go away.
Thorin likes to chew on stuff when I'm away. Time to put them higher than she can reach.
I may go back to Indiana in May after finals. It'd be just for a short time because I have a full summer ahead of me. It'd be good to see the family again.
"A rock feels no pain and an island never cries."
I was thinking today about some of the best albums I ever heard. In no particular order (but in an order because I may be OCD obsessive):
10. Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
9. Boston - Boston
8. Joshua Tree - U2
7. Beatles for Sale - The Beatles
6. Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
5. Dizzy up the Girl - Goo Goo Dolls
4. Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Abbey Road - The Beatles
2. Rubber Soul - The Beatles
1. The White Album - The Beatles
I am fully aware The Beatles make up four out of the ten albums but let's be honest, they made the best albums. Reminder, they made all twelve albums before turning the age of thirty. That's pretty amazing.
Thorin says hi, everyone.
Sometimes I have a lot of motivation and other times, I'm like "eh, whatever." Know what I mean, Vern?
That's all I got.
Till Next Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment