CNN Political Tracker

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Oooooh Pleeeaaassseeeee

You're still immature.

Thorin has been with me for a month.  We still have our growing pains but she cracks me up. Here's an example.  I will tell her to get into her bed and so she will lie on the edge of her bed and look at me as if she is following directions correctly.  She is great and I hope she is enjoying her time with me as I am with her.

Another favorite show of mine went off the air.  The Showtime original feature Spartacus had its series finale last night.  The show was amazing and I hope it gets a following through Netflix because it definitely deserves it.

I wonder if she will draw a picture for me.

I send you positive thoughts through your tribulation.  God speed!

This summer will be interesting as I will be teaching throughout it.  I want and need to but I will transform into a night owl.  I am excited to see what will happen.

This kid living above me loves to run around.  To top it all off, she makes a lot of noise and that makes me as happy as an obese man running a mile.

I do not like this aging thing.  Oh well - the only thing man cannot stop is time.

I was told not to kill the bar sooo I will not.  That is a positive - go me!

Till Next Time

No comments: