CNN Political Tracker

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Top 10

So I thought the other day - scary I know - about the music I listened to during the 1990s.  I compiled a top ten list of the best albums during that time. This is for fun and really only the top two are the ones I think are the best.  Here they are from ten to one.

10. Black Album - Metallica (1991)
9. Get a Grip - Aerosmith (1993)
8. Cracked Rear View - Hootie and The Blowfish (1994)
7. Dirt - Alice in Chains (1992)
6. Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morissette (1995)
5. The Chronic - Dr. Dre (1992)
4. Nevermind - Nirvana (1991)
3. Ten - Pearl Jam (1991)
2. Yourself or Someone Like You - Matchbox Twenty (1996)
1. Dizzy Up the Girl - Goo Goo Dolls (1998)

That is my top ten - what is yours? Comment below!

5 comments:

echo37 said...

Good list. I'd say that's a solid top ten, though not sure about this order you've got here.

echo37 said...

10.Ten - Pearl Jam (1991)
9. Nevermind/In Utero - Nirvana (1991/1993)
8. Dookie- Green Day (1994)
7. Superunknown- Soundgarden (1994)
6. Black Album - Metallica (1991)
5. Cracked Rear View - Hootie and The Blowfish (1994)
4. Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morissette (1995)
3. The Battle of Los Angeles- Rage Against the Machine (1999)
2. Clumsy- Our Lady Peace (1997)
1. Americana- The Offspring (1998)

echo37 said...

I almost included the Aladdin soundtrack, but I'm willing to relegate that to an honorable mention.

Top 10 is based mostly on what I would still listen to right now.

Unknown said...

Prince Ali! haha

I like your list but I thought you would have Matchbox Twenty in there. Love The Battle of Los Angeles.

Good stuff.

mywinningfight said...

10.Aquarium- Aqua
9.Middle of Nowhere- Hanson
8.Make Yourself- Incubus
7.Devil Without a Cause- Kid Rock
6.Spice- Spice Girls
5.Yourself or Someone Like you- Matcvhbox 20
4.The Hits-Garth Brooks
3.The Woman in Me/Come On Over-Shania Twain
2.98 Degrees and Rising- 98*
1.Savage Garden- Savage Garden


Now remember, I was quite young in the 90s :)