Jack and Pepsi is a great combination. Not as good as Johnnie and Pepsi but great nonetheless.
Had some snow this past week and everyone in Lubbock freaked leaving me nothing to do on a Monday. It was like four inches of snow, people. It is not that difficult to get around. I also became upset with myself because everywhere I have lived snow has followed me. Ugh... - wait a minute, I already mentioned that. Mooooving oooon....
Samantha told me the most hilarious story tonight. Definitely one of my favorite people in the world.
Learned a tremendously important cultural lesson Friday. Thank you for letting me know that saying that particular phrase to a West Texas girl was almost asking for her hand in marriage. Holy moly - no wonder she freaked. I spazzed out when he told me that. Unreal. Talk about culture shock.
Spring break is next week and I will spend it with my dog - feels good saying that. Other than that, I may not do a whole lot. I may read - who knows?
There is a lot going on in my head but I will end it here.
Go Blackberry!
Pretty much have one particular character in this video. My favorite Alanis song. Enjoy!
"I don't need to fight. To prove I'm right."
Till Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment