CNN Political Tracker

Sunday, May 12, 2013

What's....next?

Happy Mother's Day!

I have too many friends who are mothers and they definitely deserve their own day.

Thorin and I are going to Indiana this week and will stay there for the rest of the month.  It will be interesting to see how she and Wags get along.  Wags has been the family dog for over nine years, so I do not think she will fully appreciate my new companion. 

I hate dating.

Spring semester is over and it was a great full year.  Tomorrow starts the interim semester and my class is full.  Students have seventeen days to complete fourteen exams.  This should be great and theeen in June, I start my first summer session.  I am excited for the summer semesters.

Manny being Manny in Taiwan.

I wish ESPN would talk more about baseball.

Yes, getting older sucks but it is better than the alternative.  The celebration was decent.

Till Next Time...

No comments: